Influenced by japanese philospher, Strategist, Master swordsman “Miyamoto Musashi” - Japans most decorated Samurai. Musashi believed in fluidity and balance in all areas of life, and was known to duel with 2 swords rather than one because he believed that “once one masters the 2 swords, true fluidity is achieved”. allowing swift movement side to side, parry, counter and strike with ease. (something impossible to do with the standard 2 hands on a single sword. (to his credit he has won 61 duels to the death)
It is the successful swordsman who maintains fluidity and balance during times of chaos.
you have all the power within you to overcome the battles you’re facing, but Balance is key.
Do not give energy to negative minds. Protect your energy from those who mean you harm. Instead be a samurai with two swords. Do not Raise your sword until they strike. Parry. Deliver 1 single, overwhelming blow.
More than a brand...
Multifaceted. Mad Talented.
Authenticity, At it's finest.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping